Heading home, after a long hectic day, nothing is better than a soak in warm water. Whether you day finished in toiling, lounging, socializing or in any other important task, a soak can give you a soothing cap to your hectic day.
The people living with you might be elder or suffering from any mobility problem, walk in bathtubs can be a good option for them. You can give them relaxing and soothing experience daily in the comforts of the home with walk in bathtubs.
To enhance the benefits of warm water soak, following some of the tips that can make you feel more relaxed and delighted.
• Oatmeal – for the people are suffering from skin irritation, allergies, oatmeal is good to get rid of the itches.
• Peppermint – For an amplified rejuvenation and extra freshness add some fresh peppermint leaves or oil in water. This will give you an extremely natural cooling effect.
• Lavender – When talking a bath before bed, adding lavender essential oil in water can give you strikingly pleasant sleep. It relaxes you and increase the positivity level in you. You can also try out adding your favourite fragrance oil to have a deep sleep.
• Eucalyptus – To relax your stressed muscles, eucalyptus is a good option. From ancient times, it is offering the ultimate pleasure and relaxation. Bay, sage, Epsom salts are the alternatives for this as these gives the same effect.
• Detox combos – You can also use the detoxifying herbs to give yourself an herbal and healthy treat of a combo thyme leaves, marjoram, pine needles, baking soda, etc.
For therapeutic effects, you can go for the walk in bathtub having air or water jets.
You can add up any other herbal product or oils of your choice for additional effects. You can buy them online from the reputed stores and are suitable for any bath area without disturbing your existing place.